At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our International Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Financial Analyst III whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will support all management financial reporting functions including actual, forecast and plan. Provide financial analysis on various projects related to achieve division and company goals. Implement and improve the consolidation, reporting and analysis systems to ensure the integrity of the financial data.
What you’ll do:
• Provide a broad range of financial analysis to support the financial goals of the division
• Support all management reporting functions including actual, forecast (PPRs) and plan
• Act as liaison/key point of contact between the subsidiaries and domestic/corporate functions on financial matters
• Ensure integrity and adequacy of the financial reporting, consolidation and analysis systems
• Support the implementation of BPC and development of processes and reporting as a result of BPC
• Support the SOX process and maintain division’s internal controls
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor Degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred)
• 3 + years of experience in Finance or Accounting
• International and consumer experience a plus
• Strong financial modeling and analytical skills in all aspect of the business (P&L, B/S, Cash Flow, restructuring, investment analysis, etc)
• Strong communication skills and interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and project management skills
• Strong Excel and Power Point skills and experience with SAP, BPC, BW a plus
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.