At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Logistics Technology team is looking for a driven and reliable Senior Systems Analyst, Logistics whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Ewing, NJ Global Headquarters, you will be primarily responsible for the overall management of the BlueJay Transportation Management System (TMS), as well as the coordination, support and overall management of any additional systems supporting Transportation and the group’s $140 MM annual freight spend. The position will evaluate current functionality of systems and tools, and provide analysis and recommendations to support future functionality of new / upgraded applications. The position is responsible for support & administration for the TMS and other systems to ensure efficient and prompt problem resolution, as well as new user access control and onboarding.
What you’ll do:
• Support BlueJay Transportation Management System (TMS), this includes troubleshooting technical issues within TMS as well as other systems connected to TMS, i.e. EDI, SAP, WMS.
• Work directly with Carriers to complete EDI testing or troubleshoot EDI issues
• Responsible for configuration, documentation, support, training of the BlueJay TMS.
• Responsible for identifying and implementing new functionality within BlueJay TMS.
• Point on interaction and collaboration with IS department on Transportation technology initiatives.
• Acts as liaison between organization and the TMS software provider.
• Review and test TMS related changes prepared by other departments prior to moving to production.
• Responsible for managing user accounts in all Logistics Technology systems including but not limited to TMS, WMS and CoLOS.
• Responsible for managing and resolving Transportation related SAP workflow.
• Responsible for managing FedEx Admin account access, assignment & users.
• Travel as required. (10%)
What you’ll need:
• 5+ years’ experience in Supply Chain and / or Information Technology field.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Supply Chain, Information Technology or related field.
• Advanced system knowledge of TMS, as well as other systems connected to TMS (EDI, SAP, WMS) preferred.
• Superior interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively to internal and external customers
• An ability and desire to work in a fast-paced environment
• Strong analytical and systems aptitude skillset
• Strategic aptitude to support future transportation systems initiatives
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.