At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our IT is looking for an ambitions and resourceful Service Management Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the ongoing management of effective delivery of IT services. This includes managed support services, project-based delivery services, staff augmentation, managed hosting, and SaaS solutions. This role works with Manager, IT Service Management to monitor and report on the effectiveness of IT services and implements plans to execute on improvement. The role is central in the accountability of both internal resources and vendor resources to adhere to C&D IT standard operating procedures built around ITIL standards. This role also works directly with the IT Operations Managers to build meaningful vendor service performance measurements, and to coordinate service level delivery reviews between third parties and the IT organization.
What you’ll do:
- Maintain IT service management portfolio of processes and procedures across IT organization leveraging the best practices of the ITIL framework.
- Monitor business facing service agreements through Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
- Work with IT managers to monitor and assess against service level agreements, contractual obligations and business satisfaction. Drive corrective actions for service and contractual issues.
- Oversee Incident and Change Management process and associated operating procedures.
- Maintain IT Contact Management processes and procedures. Drive for contract consistency and standards
- Integrate multi-sourced IT capabilities as seamless offerings to customers. Build cross-vendor partnerships, communications channels and effective relations.
- Manage multivendor governance model and build partnership mindset with vendors.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Business, or Engineering or equivalent work experience is required.
- Seven (7) or more years of Information Systems experience managing within a technology services environment.
- Strong Experience with Vendor Management and ITIL governance is required.
- Experience in IT Management and procurement of IT Services is preferred.
- ITIL certification is preferred.
Skills and Competencies:
- Ability to quickly adapt to changing business requirements and manage to tight deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to negotiate and compromise.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.