At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our IT Team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Cloud Architect whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, the successful candidate will design, plan, automate, implement and support cloud services as well as support the development of the strategy for all global cloud solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Create and manage technology roadmap for the overall Cloud Strategy
- Evaluate, implement, and manage Cloud solutions across global regions
- Hands-on technical delivery of projects related to Cloud
- Provide research, best practices, industry trends and component advancements in order to anticipate and satisfy business/customer requirements
- Adopt new technologies, proofs-of-concept and develop use cases
- Create and implement policies, procedures and training material for cloud solutions
- Provide ongoing architectural review, testing and implementation of new cloud technologies
- Deep experience in virtualized Linux/Windows systems in public, private, and hybrid cloud environments leveraging the latest technologies
- Provide innovative and cost effective solutions with high quality and fast time to market
What you’ll need:
- BS degree from an accredited institution or equivalent training/experience in the field of information technology with a focus on cloud computing
- 3-5 years of relevant Azure experience in an enterprise environment
- Strong understanding of datacenter technology and private and public cloud
- Experience with automation scripts and run book workflows
- Deep knowledge and understanding of Linux and Windows-based systems
- Exposure to other cloud services like Google Compute, and AWS highly desirable
- Experience in virtualization, cloud technologies, containerization, and software defined infrastructure
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.