Global Specialist (Accounting/Legal) – Part-Time Temporary Position
The Global Specialist (Accounting/Legal) is the point person for our Specialty Products Division and Corporate international subsidiaries. The Global Specialist effectively interacts with a diverse, wide-ranging group of managers and employees while working to advance the organization's international objectives.
What you will do:
- “Quarterback” all incoming correspondence - liaison with Legal, Finance, HR, international line management and employees to determine proper responsible party
- Lead contact with outside accounting, legal and auditing firms
- In-house expert on VAT, GST and international taxes – while we will use outside expertise to supplement, we expect the person in this position to have familiarity and be able to provide guidance
- Responsible for receiving approval and processing approved bills for payments
- Responsible for ensuring cash flow in each country is sufficient
- Responsible for approving all local tax payments requested by outside vendor
- Lead person for renewals of contracts for office space
- Lead person for relationship with outside vendors and their statements of work, contracts, etc.
- In conjunction with domestic accounting, develop and maintain international expense report payment system.
- Responsible for verifying the accuracy of the P&Ls submitted by the external vendors through review of documentation
- Managing any new international requirements as it relates to new subsidiaries/branches, opening bank accounts and changing regulations
- Managing employment contracts, updates, changes
- Managing corporate compliance per country regulations, such as India board meeting requirement
What you will need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
- Minimum of 5 years experience in finance/accounting
- Experience partnering with third parties used for outsourcing (i.e. Legal, Tax, Accounting)
- Experience working with and/or managing multiple entities
- Experience working with non-US entities
- Ability to work in an organized, efficient manner; must work well with minimal supervision and have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.