At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our HR team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Executive Compensation Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, the successful candidate will you will administer compensation programs in line with Corporate and HR strategies/policies. Provide guidance and assistance to staff and employees on compensation issues. Analyze survey information to determine company’s competitive position; using judgment and data, modifies compensation elements as appropriate.
What you’ll do:
- Serving as an internal consultant, advise the business on executive compensation matters, including developing compensation offers for executives. Manage communications to executives on their compensation packages, including preparing communication content and meeting with executives to facilitate understanding of the compensation program.
- Work closely with the Legal, Finance, and Tax organizations as well as outside compensation consultant engaged by the Compensation Committee in the design of compensation plans, ensuring downstream implications including accounting treatment and legal/tax compliance have been fully vetted.
- Assure company compliance with legal issues related to executive compensation, including FLSA, 162(m), 409(A), plan documentation required to comply with regulations and listing requirements, and global compensation regulations. Maintain currency with applicable employment, labor and IRS laws.
- Manages and administers executive compensation programs and ensures competitive pay by participating in and analyzing salary surveys; researching and evaluating market pay practices and making recommendations for salary structure, base pay, variable pay, and long-term incentives; administers and communicates incentive programs; evaluating jobs for external competitiveness, internal equity, and alignment with organizational objectives.
- Administers Company’s equity grant program including processing exercises, grants, terminations, and assists with employee questions; updates employee account information and ensures that accurate, comprehensive records of all stock plan activities are maintained.
- Works with the Director, Compensation & Benefits to manage the process of preparing material for the Board’s Compensation Committee meetings, as well as project managing annual cycle of executive compensation activities and deliverables.
- Leads the process of preparing the annual proxy CD&A and disclosure narratives and tables.
- Partner with HRBP's and internal clients to understand business needs, job requirements and organizational design to evaluate jobs.
- Perform other related duties and/or special projects as required and assigned
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Business, HR or related discipline.
- 7-10 years of progressive broad-based and executive compensation experience. Professional certifications preferred.
- Workday experience a plus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.