The Company & Brands
Church & Dwight, a leader in the US FMCG industry, is seeking a Senior Professional Marketing Consultant to help accelerate the growth of its Hair Thinning/Hair Loss Portfolio. The Portfolio consists of brands that are leaders in their respective segments: Viviscal, a line of drug-free dietary supplements that promotes thicker, fuller and healthier-looking hair and Toppik, a line of all-natural keratin-based hair building fibers and tools that instantly transform fine and thinning hair. These brands are experiencing significant growth within new channels with plans to more than triple over the next few years. We are looking for a Senior Professional Marketing Consultant to be part of the journey to help accelerate the growth within the new channels.
The Senior Professional Marketing Consultant will be expected to have a thorough understanding of the brands’ over-arching strategies and to develop the professional marketing strategies and plans aligned with the consumer marketing initiatives. Working alongside Professional Sales and Brand Managers, he/she will be able to translate these strategies across the professional medical and salon channels to drive recommendations and sales. Duration of assignment 6 months.
Experience & Qualifications
- 8-10 years of healthcare, pharmaceutical or equivalent experience, preferably in the Dermatology and/or therapeutic hair care categories
- Knowledge of and/or experience selling direct to medical professionals and in building relationships with key opinion leaders and influencers
- Expertise in building brand awareness and driving education and recommendations through conventions/tradeshows (professional, medical, distributors), industry publications and digital
- 4-year under-graduate degree, MBA preferred
Special Skills Required:
- Reporting to the Personal Care Strategic Business Unit Leader, this individual will be skilled in matrix and stakeholder management
- Must be able to demonstrate strong strategic positioning skills
- Planning, project management, creativity, and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication, dependability, team player skills
- Develops the professional strategic positioning, marketing and tactical plans applying an in-depth understanding of the hair thinning/loss condition and treatment options, the hair care professional audience including dermatologists, plastic surgeons, hair reconstruction surgeons and hair stylists professionals, the access environments including key opinion leader activation, conventions and trade shows, customer and patient needs, and competitor product trends and activities
- Develops attitude and behavior changing messaging and creative content in conjunction with Agency partners
- Identifies professional marketing information gaps. Designs and executes data gathering and measurement solutions using third party sources
- Uses a broad range of data and support sources to uncover market opportunities, professional customer insights, and to prioritize opportunities
- Works with brand marketing team and professional sales to develop a plan to optimize performance in all professional retail channels
- Works with and communicates professional marketing plans to internal stakeholders as needed
- Manages overall project goals, plans, and timelines
- Manages other projects as defined by the SBU Leader
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.