At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D Team is looking for a Sr. Packaging Engineer whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will lead packaging development projects from initiation through launch. Projects will consist of modifications of packaging for existing products as well as the packaging for new products. Additional scope includes consideration of new, exploratory platforms for next-generational package design and materials selection.
What you’ll do:
- Packaging development with various materials: fiberboard, corrugated, plastics, films
- Execute projects with complete scope from primary through tertiary packaging development
- Generation and execution of test plans and reports
- Creation and maintaining of time lines
- Coordination and completion of qualification programs for new package designs and materials
- Development and coordination of cost savings initiatives as related to package designs and materials
- Travel to vendor and manufacturing locations for support of packaging project activities
- Hands-on evaluation of packaging for conformance to project requirements. These activities can occur in warehouses and in packaging laboratory studies
- Supervision of Packaging Technicians or Packaging Engineers in the delivery of SBU projects
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering; Packaging strongly preferred, mechanical/chemical considered
- 5+ years’ relevant experience; CPG preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.