At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Sales Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Sales Finance Analyst (III/Sr.) whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will provide financial guidance to internal and external sales organization by providing financial insights through P&L management & advanced business analytics that will facilitate key decisions related to profitable revenue growth and optimal return on investments.
What you’ll do:
• Prepare/Analyze Actualized Customer P&Ls (quarter, annual, LRP), and identify timely updates on key measures/drivers with insights for customer profitability improvement and optimal return on investment
• Conduct Monthly Business Reviews meetings with cross-functional teams to discuss sales volume consensus, shipment vs. consumption analysis on key strategic brands, trade projections coupled with assessment of customer check book position to ensure effective trade fund management
• Complete complex analytical work and special projects supporting Director or Managers with in the Sales Finance Group or cross functional constituents i.e. Customer Segmentation Modeling/Analysis through prescriptive and predictive analytics
• Analyze and publish quarterly scorecard measuring Trade effectiveness for key brands and customers through event level Post Promotion Analytics with recommendations to drive optimal use of trade funds for increased ROI
• Prepare Quarterly Results and Annual Forecast (Quarterly PPRs) through the Quarterly Business Review Process for Director Sales Finance & Executive Leadership Team on the US Domestic Business focused on Gross Sales, Total Investment (Trade/Slotting/Brokerage), Key Strategic Customers Profitability performance & Merchandising Insights tied to Quarterly KPI metrics
• Support Trade Funds Allocation model for Annual Customer Trade Investment in accordance with Annual Operation Plan (AOP) for Gross Sales, Profitability, Trade and Slotting quota targets
• Work closely with Director Sales Finance and Sales Planning to establish annual Customer Profitability Index targets for US Domestic Field Sales organization as a component of their annual incentive bonus plan in accordance with AOP Gross Margin/Profit target
• Work closely with cross-functional groups I.e. Sales, Supply Chain, Corporate & Brand Finance, Internal Audit and IT on key Company initiatives
What you’ll need:
• BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Business Intelligence/Analytics (MBA preferred).
• 4+ years of experience in the CPG or adjacent industry with demonstrated proficiency of diagnosing P&L issues, performing advance analytics leveraging various data streams and interaction with a diversified customer base.
• Knowledge of SAP, Oracle-TPM Systems, Hierarchal Database, Nielsen/IRI and Marketing Intelligence Data exposure are preferred.• Ability to work with complex concepts, leverage multiple data streams, draw inferences and model predictive and prescriptive analytics
• Demonstrate the ability to provide an articulated vision through the practice of “option mentality” to deliver optimal outcomes based on recommended short-term and long-term tactical initiatives
• Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Power Point Presentation and Excel modeling skills
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial assessments
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Excellent inter-personal skills, strong written and verbal communication skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.