At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Supply Chain Strategy team is looking for a driven and adaptable Manager, Supply Chain Strategy whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role is located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ.
What you’ll do:
• Conduct global network financial / strategic analysis leading to improved decision making: including ad-hoc analysis requests, developing innovative approaches to analysis and creation of new reports utilizing new mechanisms. Present analytical findings to business leadership.
• Generate and issue recurring reports/KPIs. Reports could be used in senior or executive management meetings and reviews. Develop new reports as needed when new analysis is required. Educate other team members on reports and reporting tools.
• Work with Supply Chain Finance, complete make vs buy analyses.
• Work with Supply Chain Finance, complete internal sourcing analyses.
• Monitor major cost improvement projects to ensure that they are staying on track.
• Coordinate CSD tracking against specific strategic plan deliverables.
• Gathers internal and external information to inform the strategic planning process. Analyzes new business opportunities by gathering necessary data and building financial models. Assists in the development of analysis of acquisitions or dispositions of business units. Monitors the external environment and provides intelligence on competitor’s strategies.
• Data management / business intelligence - maintaining, updating, upgrading or expanding the data tools used for analysis and projects. If needed, identify new tools and work with team to incorporate them into the business.
• Review existing products/processes, analyze and challenge the entire life cycle of our products looking for inefficacies, non-value add and waste.
• Participate in strategic projects that may involve cross functional groups and teams, or engage with external vendors/suppliers.
• Ability to see beyond the basic project and provide strategic direction, raise issues, resolve conflicts are all part of this role. Time management, deadline management and managing deliverables are key for this role.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Statistics.
• 5+ years in CPG development, corporate strategy, business strategy, or network strategy
• Knowledge of SAP desired. Strong proficiency and experience in Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
• Demonstrated quantitative and analytical skills; ability to find structure, logic and insight in complex business problems to provide meaningful conclusions
• Proven ability to build and maintain a network of senior level relationships to drive strategies to implementation
• Strong data mining and research capabilities
• Desire to develop strong knowledge and understanding of Church and Dwight distribution, transportation, inventory, and related requirements
• Executive presence and ability to present to senior management
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.