At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global New Products Innovation team is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This highly visible position located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ will assist and independently lead Global New Product Innovation initiatives to help achieve annual growth targets. The Brand Manager will lead new product innovation commercialization projects for the Vitamins, Supplements, & Minerals businesses, including iconic brands like Vitafusion and L’il Critters.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and champion new product growth opportunities, including: leading the execution of new product ideas, consumer validation of innovation ideas, product packaging design, and product claims development; R&D validation of the technical pathways; Operations validation of the manufacturing strategy; Finance validation of Gross Margin
- Leverage new tools to optimize the consumer proposition
- Initiate consumer research to optimize packaging and pricing
- Align opportunities with Brand strategy and Sales goals
- Develop the product’s sell-in strategy and influence the marketing support strategy
- Lead execution of new product initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Partner with International Marketing team to drive global synergies, as appropriate
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing/NPD (CPG, OTC, VMS, Cosmetics)
- Prior innovation / new product development experience, new product launches and/or major repositioning of a Brand
- Experience in category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.