The PFSS Operations Manager will be responsible to ensuring that PFSS products are administered accurately and effectively and that application equipment is installed and serviced properly to minimize customer concerns and enhance the PFSS brand.
Key Objectives / Deliverables:
- Oversee installation of PFSS application equipment at each customer plant location: Deploy resources as need to ensure timely and successful installation
- Coordinate with plant operations and QA personnel to ensure the application equipment is installed and functioning according to plant specifications
- Provide training to designated plant personnel on proper use, validation, and routine maintenance of the equipment; follow-up as needed with new plant personnel
- Conduct routine maintenance and service on each system / plant to ensure product is functioning properly and applied according to plant specifications
- Coordinate with PFSS contractors to construct application systems as needed to complete installations in a timely manner
- As a primary customer interface, communicate customer feedback or competitive intelligence to the PFSS management team.
- Coordinate with PFSS sales and technical resources to communicate with all appropriate customer management levels to ensure that customer has a favorable impression of PFSS products, systems, and people.
- Effectively manage PFSS operations employees/contractors to complete new installations and service existing customers
- Experience: Not less than 5 years of experience with equipment development and design in meat / poultry packing industry or related field.
- Must possess a basic understanding of meat / poultry packing industry and food safety interventions
- Equipment expertise: Must have a working knowledge and the capability to complete equipment installations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills. Must be able to communicate / coordinate with multiple management levels with a plant or company.
- Effective time-management skills
- Team Player: Must have the ability to work effectively within a team environment to achieve common objectives
- Fits Passport Food Safety Solutions Culture: strong work-ethic, driven to be successful, self-motivated and willing to take on responsibilities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Travel requirements domestic travel required 50-60% (possibly some international travel required
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities