At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Vitamins team has an opening for a Project Coordinator who will focus on marketing project management and digital e-commerce.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for the planning, tracking, system implementation and coordinating across a large cross functional team for all our continuous new marketing assets (i.e.: packaging, displays, new launches, formula changes).
- Responsible for sourcing search optimized content from our website and all our other assets, evaluating how to best place the content on each of the unique e-commerce sites within their systems, and pushing out the fresh content continuously.
- Analyze success metrics post site update.
- Additional duties as assigned based on business needs.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3-5+ years work experience in an assistant and project planning role.
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, and experienced in working in database like systems.
- Planner with high detail orientation, collaborative worker and effective communicator across a large team.
- Able to adapt well to change, thrive in high ambiguity environments, and excited to work in a high growth, fast paced category.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.