This highly visible position will serve as the primary Arm & Hammer Animal Nutrition representative to select livestock producers and their network of influencers within the dairy and beef sectors. Coordinate available resources and product offerings that will optimize value creation for all customer segments. Primary territory will be South-central US including, but not necessarily limted to, Texas, New Mexico, Kansas, Colorado and Oklahoma.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain productive business relationships with a select group of dairy and beef livestock producers.
- Identify and develop productive relationships with key dairy and beef industry influencers that will provide further business development within the region.
- Develop and execute account plans that align with overall regional sales goals and marketing plans
- Overnight travel is required
What you’ll need:
- BS/MS degree from an accredited institution in one of the following areas: Agricultural Economics, Animal Science, Dairy Science, Ag Finance, Ag Marketing or DVM degree.
- Minimum 5+ years’ experience selling in the ruminant or equivalent industry.
- Track record of achieving top and bottom line growth results and proactively accomplishing assigned goals and objectives.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain strategic customer relationships, handle multiple priorities and work in a self-direct manner.
What we’ll offer:
- Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
- Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
- Career ownership & development
- Diversity & Sustainability