At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Sales team is looking for a driven and adaptable e-Commerce Account Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
Our e-Commerce Account Manager will develop, execute and manage our Amazon.com e-commerce strategy and sales plans across our Personal Care and Health & Well Being business units including brands such as Vitafusion, Trojan, and Batiste.
This is a field based sales position and will be located in Seattle, WA.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible for sales of new items, category reviews, sales volume, customer profitability and margin improvement, promotional planning, budget adherence, deduction management and execution of sales / marketing / retail initiatives.
- Development of annual strategic bottom-up business plan, forecasting, working in conjunction with the Customer Development Team.
- Execute brand initiatives and plans.
- Deliver sales plan.
- Manage within trade budget & profit guidelines.
- Penetrate accounts and improve customer relationships.
- Increase listing, distribution listing and distribution of the C&D portfolio.
- Collaborate with internal partners to gain broader reach of product.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited college/university.
- 5 years sales experience with Category Management and/or Trade Marketing experience a plus.
- Prior e-commerce sales experience.
- Working knowledge of AMS and promotional programs on platforms.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal).
- Strong analytical, financial, communication and creative problem solving skills, understanding that this position is totally accountable for its results.
- Planning and organization skills; ability to embrace and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Experience working in a cross-functional team environment.
- Proven sales ability.
- Proven multi-task capabilities.
- Strong technical skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data (ACNielsen), Siebel a plus.
- Broker management experience is a plus.
- Digital marketing and communication experience.
- Experience understating P&L.
- Ability to delivery joint business plans that result in sales growth.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.