At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Research Engineer whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ the successful candidate will work cross-functionally with other departments and plants to complete assorted projects and execute process engineering work..
What you’ll do:
- Process development including pilot plant design, operation, data interpretation, and design for robustness.
- Process evaluation including mass and energy balances, flow diagrams, etc.
- Process feasibility including thermodynamics, bench testing, etc.
- Project support including vendor testing, equipment selection, writing of operating manuals and reports.
- Startup support including process validation, cGMP implementation, tuning of control strategy, process safety assurance.
- Plant support including testing of process changes, writing and execution of plant protocols for new product introductions and restages.
- Preliminary economic evaluation.
What you’ll need:
- B.S. or M.S. degree from an accredited institution in Chemical Engineering
- 5+ years’ relevant experience in process/project engineering, CPG industry work preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.