At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Marketing team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
What you’ll do:
- Assist in the development of the brand’s integrated marketing plan. Execute the integrated marketing plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan.
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external communication agencies. Be accountable for the execution of specific brand activities (e.g. media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, event marketing, direct marketing, etc.).
- Lead the execution of the day to day operational activities, including brand volume forecasting and brand financial plans.
- Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the market – the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc.
- Lead the following business/operational activities: business tracking & updates; competitive tracking; management of inventory based changes; displays; promotional or bonus packs; and alternative channels. Additionally, lead interactions with Consumer Services.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required, MBA strongly preferred.
- Minimum 2 years prior brand marketing experience in a CPG company.
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with category analysis and forecasting.
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques such as Nielsen or IRI data.
- Strong project management skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.