Church & Dwight is looking for a hard-working, fast-moving, social-media-obsessed Social Media & Content Specialist to help run the online social media presence for some of our key brands. Our ideal candidate is someone who has a passion for all things Social and can collaborate effectively with our brand teams and agencies to develop breakthrough programs to achieve our business objectives.
If you have experience executing successful social media campaigns, are addicted to mastering new social media platforms and tools, and have great instincts for what makes people like and share, we want to talk to you!
What you’ll do:
- Work with our agencies and brand teams to build monthly Social Media calendars which support our broader marketing and business objectives.
- Oversee content Marketing/Social Strategy– planning and direction for editorial calendars based off consumer and SEO research.
- Develop programs and campaigns to support retail and digital partners for brands (ie Sally Beauty, Ulta, Modern Salon, Salon Centric).
- Work with Creative Manager and Marketing team to develop brand tone, personality and objectives on digital/social.
- Diversify revenue streams by identifying social media and content marketing opportunities
- Manage influencer marketing platforms and programs:
- Identify and recruit new creators that are aligned closely with our brand and sponsorship objectives.
- Facilitate the negotiation and execution of brand campaigns for partnered content creators.
- Build strong relationships with creators across the digital landscape, inclusive of all relevant social platforms.
- Communicate influencer campaigns to internal and external partners at all levels.
- Collaborate with internal Brand Team leaders to chart the future course of the team.
- Create and distribute content that supports Church & Dwight brands for social media platforms, including but not limited to: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, YouTube, Pinterest and other emerging platforms.
- Support PR related activations as it relates to social media and influencer marketing.
- Work with graphic designers to develop original photos and creation of graphics, animated GIFs, videos, and other visual content that align with the user habits within each community - may involve participation in professional photo and video shoots.
- Stay abreast of latest trends and tactics in digital – social media, email marketing, blog marketing.
- Daily monitoring, management and maintenance of the Church & Dwight social media communities.
- Use Social reporting tools to build reports and share learnings with the brand teams and agency partners.
- Develop contest ideas based on brand objectives. Monitor and report results.
- Administrative tasks associated with Creative Services and Digital Marketing teams.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years Social Media experience
- Consumer Package Goods experience (Household, Personal Care, Nutritional, Beauty)
- A creative spirit and a passion for storytelling
- Prior corporate experience utilizing social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
- Proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail-oriented with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Passionate about providing our consumers with a great digital experience by listening, interacting and producing innovative content
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated decision making and problem solving skills
- Experience in Product Photography and proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop and Illustrator
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.