This highly visible position located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ is the Director of Cloud Transformation & Technology Operations leading the company’s ‘cloud first’ technology strategy, bringing contemporary knowledge and strong future vision to help realize the organization’s customer focus and competitive position. The incumbent is responsible for building strong and open relationships and rapport with leaders at all levels and will educate senior leaders on technology in the Digital era. This position reports directly to the Global CIO.
What we’re about:
- Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
- Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
- Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
- Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
- Lead the design, engineering and integration of Cloud technologies to deliver a fully integrated Cloud offering for the company.
- Design strategy within core functions to support the Company’s vision. Leads strategic technology planning to achieve business goals by prioritizing technology initiatives and coordinating the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future technologies.
- Drive execution and technology adoption initiatives, evaluating, and redefining technology architecture, evaluating current operating technology systems to map to business needs, and ensuring effective execution of IT strategy while maintaining the highest level of efficiency, and promoting speed, quality and low-cost operations.
- Develops and attracts high-caliber talent to match the identified needs of the IT organization; specifically, talent aligned with the ‘cloud first’ approach. Serves as a role model in this area, demonstrating personal engagement in the development of direct reports as well as other IT management and professional staff.
- Drives continuous improvement by seeking and evaluating new and emerging technology ideas, changes and trends on an ongoing basis. Recommends new technology to improve customer experience, reduce costs and provide a competitive advantage.
- Areas of accountability include: Cloud (Microsoft Azure), technology architecture, disaster recovery, data center operations, operating systems, databases, networks, mobile computing, help desk, desktop services and ITIL processes.
- 15+ years of increasingly responsible IT management experience
- BA/BS degree in Computer Science of similar discipline
- Cloud strategy, architecture and technology adoption experience
- 10+ years of hands-on experience managing or overseeing the management of mid to large-scale information technology projects, including complex cross-functional and cross-organizational projects
- Experience managing and planning a complex multi-million dollar operating budget
- Experience developing and leading a complex technology staff and external resource management and planning
- Experience developing and implementing strategic plans
- Experience recommending new technology and processes which will improve customer service, reduce costs and/or provide a competitive advantage
- Previous experience in the Consumer Package Goods industry or manufacturing preferred
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran