At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Personal Care team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Sr. Associate Brand Manager or Associate Brand Manager to work on our Nair and Batiste brands.
This role has touchpoints across advertising, digital, product/packaging development, Nielsen analysis, and consumer promotions. This position is a key player on a broad cross-functional team assisting in the execution of multiple projects that contribute to the achievement of annual growth targets.
- Accountable for the execution, tracking, and analysis of various marketing activities including consumer engagement programs, trade activity, and creative development.
- Support key project execution including line extensions, package redesigns, and consumer promotions.
- Apply an in-depth understanding of consumer and marketplace dynamics to all brand activities.
- Responsible for analysis of syndicated data (Nielsen) and competitive trends.
- Responsible for managing Gross Sales forecasts and marketing spending expenditures.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and departments to ensure successful execution of the marketing strategy and brand equity building activities.
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred.
- 2-4 years in Marketing (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics).
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with category analysis and forecasting.
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques such as Nielsen, Profitero, and Google Analytics.
- Strong project management skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal).
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.