At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D Team is looking for a Senior Quality Engineer whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The Senior Quality Engineer oversees the quality systems at manufacturing locations (C&D manufacturing locations, contract manufacturers, or suppliers), performs audits, assists in product start-ups or changes (new launches, line extensions and cost savings projects), and provides quality input to product development groups. The Senior QE works with Consumer Relations to investigate consumer complaints and follow-up with manufacturing or supplier locations
What you’ll do:
- Primary Quality interface with manufacturers (C&D locations, contract manufacturers, or suppliers), and assists with product start-ups or changes at locations.
- Drives continuous improvement for C&D products/processes at manufacturer sites through application of quality tools, supports FMEAs and specification reviews.
- Facilitates problem-solving (root cause analysis and CAPA). Helps drive CAPA investigations to closure (internally and at manufacturers).
- Conducts initial audit/approval and on-going support and monitoring of manufacturers or suppliers, as needed. Develops and utilizes a validated risk matrix or Supplier Risk Scoring system to prioritize audits, as applicable.
- Performs analysis and evaluates manufacturer capability to meet C&D specifications on production, working with R&D and the contract manufacturer or supplier to make the process capable of meeting specifications.
What you’ll need:
- BS/MS degree in related field (Quality Engineering certification desirable)
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the consumer products, medical device, and/or pharmaceutical industries
- Trained auditor in GMP, and ISO 9001 or 13485
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/