At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D Team is looking for an Associate Project Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The Associate Project Manager is responsible for planning, tracking and managing the projects they are assigned. He/she will work with Project Management leadership to assist in developing strategic direction for projects. He/She will work directly with Research and Development, Marketing and Supply Chain to develop tactical plans to meet project objectives. He/she may also provide administrative support to a Project Manager as required
What you’ll do:
- Prepare, obtain management approval, track, and report on, the project plan
- Utilize PM tools to ensure appropriate key project documentation is prepared throughout project lifecycle (charters, business case, work orders, design input/output form, financial templates, etc.)
- Identify project resource needs & work with PM leadership to ensure projects are properly supported
- Work with team to analyze risk and identify contingency plans. Review contingency plans with PM leadership
- Perform ‘Lessons Learned’ after major launches and drive learnings into the management of future projects
- Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
- Involve functional expertise in design reviews and key decisions
- Where possible, resolve conflict and interface problems within the project. Get appropriate management involvement when needed.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS degree from an accredited institution preferred. At least 2 years of college education required
- 5+ years CPG industry experience (R&D, Marketing, Manufacturing)
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/diversity/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.