At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Transportation Planning team is looking for a driven and adaptable Associate Transportation Analyst/Planner, Walmart whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the transportation operations for all Walmart Collect shipments.
What you’ll do:
• Collaborate with the Walmart General Merchandise Transportation (GMT) and all internal C&D parties to drive improvements in overall On Time & In Full metrics.
• Assist in identifying and resolving any system issues that occur been Walmart and C&D systems.
• Monitor and address late pickups through Walmart’s Retail Link application and escalate to GMT as needed.
• Responsible for developing the agenda and leading a weekly cross functional call with Walmart to review key performance indicators, address ongoing service issues, and any current system issues.
• Generate weekly metrics regarding on time performance and communicating this information to the Supply Chain Organization.
• Manage any related changes to the Walmart carrier base by assisting in onboarding new carriers and maintaining sufficient trailer pools at all C&D distribution centers.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s degree from four-year College or university with concentration in Supply Chain or Logistics.
• One to two years of experience in a Logistics or Transportation environment.
• Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite of products, with a strong background in Excel.
• An understanding of Logistics Systems, Transportations Systems, SAP, and experience with advanced analytical tools preferred.
• Strong analytical skills, interpersonal skills, and communication skills, both oral and written.
• Candidate must possess the ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.