Church & Dwight’s Export team conducts business in over 135 countries and represents one of the fastest growing business units within Church & Dwight. The Sales Operations & Training Manager role is new within this team and has been created to address the rapid international expansion of Church & Dwight’s Export sales team and the brands which they are responsible for selling.
The person in this role will serve as a critical “hub” for the entire Export team and the Sales Operations & Training Manager will be responsible for overall coordination and management of Global Export Sales Operations including regional sales tracking / reporting, advertising & promotion tracking and S&OP planning. Additionally, the selected candidate will be responsible for creating and executing a training calendar for both distributors and Export employees that takes into consideration learning needs on existing brands, new brands, new products and Church & Dwight processes.
Sales Tracking & Reporting
- Create and independently maintain sales and spending dashboards. Report on sales performance weekly / monthly / quarterly to provide timely and accurate insights into sales and profit performance vs. Plan / PPR.
Advertising & Promotion (A&P) Tracking
- Monitor and report on A&P investment by territory and brand vs. Plan / latest PPR.
- Work closely with regional sales and finance teams to ensure all A&P planned investments are accurately reported / accrued at monthly / quarterly close.
S&OP Global Management
- Coordinate and lead global S&OP meetings. Drive for constant improvement in order forecasting and processing as measured by both MAPE and customer satisfaction.
- Serve as the key liaison between Export team and regional Demand Planners in U.S. / Europe to ensure accurate and complete communication is taking place.
- Coordinate all forecasting activity by each Export regional sales team. Track forecast accuracy and ensure forecasts are input in a timely fashion.
New Product Introductions / Discontinuations & Launch Project Coordination
- Coordinate new product introductions and conduct new product training for the Export field sales force.
- Manage Export launch activities in close partnership with International Marketing.
- Lead special projects from time to time including integration of acquisitions.
Distributor & Employee Training
- Develop a training schedule for distributors in conjunction with new brand and new market launches.
- Develop and execute regular employee training sessions designed to keep existing employees up-to-date on brands, products and processes. On-board new employees on brand fundamentals and Export processes.
- Conduct new process training both for distributors and employees when new tools (i.e iGDW, Corevist) are being implemented.
- Manage and develop 2 direct reports: Training Manager and S&OP lead
Education / Experience / Requirements:
- College graduate required.
- Must be self-motivated and able to work under tight deadlines both independently and as part of a team.
- 7+ years of broad experience in sales / sales operations and/ or marketing required.
- Specific experience working with international markets and constituents strongly preferred.
- Must have excellent English oral and written communications skills.
- The job will be based at Church & Dwight corporate headquarters in Ewing, New Jersey and will require occasional but infrequent (~5%) international travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.