At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Customer Logistics team is looking for a driven and adaptable Sr. Customer Logistics Specialist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This highly visible role is located in our Global Corporate Headquarters of Ewing, NJ.
What you’ll do:
- Process purchase orders in accordance with Customer and Church & Dwight performance targets (e.g., case fill, order fill, on time delivery, least cost sourcing, full pallet compliance, group sourcing, and weight compliance).
- Analyze data, draws conclusions and recommends actions.
- Work with the Supply Chain Planning, Transportation, and Warehousing to refine processes impacting all customer accounts.
- Communicate effectively with all internal and external resources including, Customer, Broker, Carriers, and Church & Dwight Sales Team.
- Maintenance of all SAP data for customer accounts.
- Process Return Authorizations in a timely manner.
What you’ll need:
- BS/BA or equivalent experience required.
- Prefer at least 1-2 years of Customer Logistics or equivalent experience.
- The successful candidate will have the ability to be well organized and handle multiple priorities in a fast paced and team oriented environment.
- Strong analytical and MS Office skills are essential.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both verbal and written, are a must.
- Customer logistics experience and working knowledge of SAP is preferable.
- Knowledge of Sterling or other transportation tracking systems preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.