At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Promotion Payments team is looking for a decisive and confident Promotion Payment Specialist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at global corporate headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for reviewing and researching customer deductions.
What you’ll do:
• Communicate with business partners regarding open deductions.
• Complete deduction research, updating and resolution on a daily basis.
• Follow up on aging deductions.
• Issue credit memos and debit memos.
• Research customer overpayments and match to open deductions.
What you’ll need:
• High School degree required. Associates or B.S. degree from an accredited institution preferred or equivalent work experience. College coursework in accounting a plus.
• GL15: Minimum of one to two years experience in A/R or related accounting function.
• GL16: Minimum of two + years experience in A/R or related accounting function.
• The successful candidate will be a highly organized, team oriented individual who is willing to learn.
• Excellent computer skills – Excel and Customer portals.
• Experience with SAP, High Radius and Siebel a plus.
• Strong time management skills and ability to adhere to month end timelines.
• Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with others, both internally and externally.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.