At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Operations Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Sr. Financial Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at global corporate headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will manage and assist the Senior Manager in Supply Chain Operations departmental budgets and variance analyses, prepares forecast and profitability analyses, compiles and analyzes financial ratios by different brand, geography and channel of trade, prepares and analyzes monthly financial data, and assists in overall controlling activities (What-if Modeling, ROI analysis, commodity and ad-hoc projects). The position will also lead the G2G program from a Finance perspective (Good to Great Cost Reduction Initiative).
What you’ll do:
• Acts as financial leader of G2G cost savings by validating savings and performing monthly audits on the top 20 projects. This also includes G2G consolidation, summarization and presentations to Senior Management.
• Identifies opportunities to automate, streamline and improve reporting and budgeting procedures, and exploits those opportunities through implementation.
• Develops, maintains, documents and improves upon complex financial models for forecasting and budgeting purposes with an emphasis on labor-planning and marketing expenses supporting Operational, Manufacturing and cost saving initiatives.
• Assist in the financial planning of operational initiatives; such as G2G, Mini-PPR’s, Quarterly PPR’s, Commodity Tracking, Plant support, ad hoc analysis, etc.
• Work with the Manufacturing Plants analyzing manufacturing costs, including labor, variable costs, contract manufacturing outsourcing and all other components of manufacturing costs to explain variances and identify opportunities to improve gross margin/profitability.
• Works cooperatively with other disciplines and accepts direction from SBU VP’s (Strategic Business Units), Directors and Managers on key profitability assumptions, gross margins, profit targets, etc.
• Interface regularly with Supply Chain Operational Leads, G2G SBU leads, Plant Manager and Controllers.
• Review Global Operations Supply Chain Cost Center reports.
• Assists in the preparation and review of new product cost estimates.
• Supervise the NPD analyst and summer interns.
What you’ll need:
• BS in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution.
• Minimum 5-7 years of Financial Management/Supply Chain/Manufacturing work experience.
• Experience with ERP software required, SAP preferred
• Demonstrated experience and proficiency in the financial analysis discipline
• Demonstrated ability to build the business through improved analysis, trending and reporting
• Demonstrated team-builder, with the ability to work collaboratively with other individuals and manage multiple projects and tasks simultaneously
• Innovative style with a “roll-up-the-sleeves” attitude required
• Understanding Capital Project Analysis desired (ROI, NPV, Payback, etc.) is desired
• Plant experience or experience in the CPG industry a plus
• Some travel required
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disability/veteran
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.