At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Consumer Sales team is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Account Lead whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role within our Non-Food Sales division, you will direct and manage the sales process for a national customer and/or regional geographic area. This position will oversee and manage a team insuring all CHD goals and objectives are being executed and accomplished.
What you’ll do:
- Attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, monthly/quarterly forecast and profit goals
- Ability to analyze Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals
- Manage the business through the Broker Partner and/or direct reports to achieve Church & Dwight strategic goals.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to National Business Managers/National Account Managers/Account Managers and broker National Business Managers with regard to executing division goals and objectives
- Responsible for overall financial management (Siebel, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A)
- Build relationships at senior levels in key customers to maximize CHD results
- Collaborate with internal sales and cross functional departments
- Assess talent for their team on a regular basis and give feedback when necessary
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required
- Must have a minimum 5-7 years of experience within CPG industry (TM, Sales Planning, Field Sales and or Category Management)
- Must have minimum 2+ year’s management experience
- Experience managing broker network preferred
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management
- Thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel within their own company and at top retailers
- Ability to influence & impact positive change
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.