At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Human Resources, Talent & Organization Development team is looking for a decisive and confident Associate Talent Management Specialist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be essential in designing and implementing talent management processes and highly effective leadership development programs. This individual will support the communication and marketing of key corporate communication messages. Further, this role will have responsibility for managing the corporate LMS and ensuring LMS standards are implemented effectively.
What you’ll do:
• Implement talent management processes (goal setting, performance management, succession planning) including planning, communicating and delivering the implementation
• Develop relevant content to support current business, professional and leadership core skill & competency needs aligned to the leadership development strategy
• Participate in communications/marketing of key HR strategies
• Provide references and resources for employees to make career choices and develop their careers.
• Create and ensure standards are met for the Church & Dwight corporate LMS
What you’ll need:
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution
• 1 year of business or HR experience
• Motivated and energized by the creative process of thinking big yet turning ideas into pragmatic/actionable initiatives that make sense for our company and culture
• Passion for new ideas and approaches balanced with a drive to execute
• Experience developing and delivering assorted management, leadership and professional skills programs in partnership with internal or external resources
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal), the ability to listen and influence, and connect with people across many cultures
• Plans and prioritizes multiple work projects to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals
• Actively learns through experimentation when tackling new problems
• Knows the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement
• Understanding of performance management processes and their implications
• Anticipates and adopts innovations in business-building digital and technology applications
• Applies knowledge of business and the marketplace to advance the organization’s goals
• Independence, organizational astuteness and global awareness
• Mastery Level in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
• Experience in gathering critical information from multiple sources, synthesizing data and compiling into a report for analysis
• Excellent organizational and interpersonal skills
• Ability to handle sensitive and confidential matters without disclosing to unauthorized personnel
• Detail oriented with ability to evaluate work product for quality and accuracy
• Operates effectively, when things are not certain or the way forward is not clear
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.