At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Sexual Health team is looking for an ambitious and resourceful Associate Brand Manager / Sr. Associate Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
This role has multiple touchpoints across advertising, digital, product/packaging development, Nielsen analysis, Professional marketing, e-commerce, website/search optimizations, and consumer promotions. This position is a key player on a broad cross-functional team assisting in the execution of multiple projects that contribute to the achievement of annual growth targets.
What you’ll do:
- Work on Trojan Masterbrand and Condoms specific marketing and business activations
- P&L ownership of Trojan Lubricants and Trojan Vibrations, work on Magnum Condoms brand/associated marketing, and run Professional programming
- Assist in the development of the brand’s integrated marketing plan. Execute the integrated marketing plan, ensuring consistency with brand strategy and brand communication plan
- Work with the managers to support the briefing process to external communication agencies. Be accountable for the execution of specific brand activities (e.g. media plan, consumer and trade promotion activities, special packs, sampling, PR programs, event marketing, direct marketing, etc.)
- Lead the execution of the day to day operational activities, including brand volume forecasting and brand financial plans. Additionally own and manage budgets for Trojan Lubricants, Vibrations and Professional
- Develop in-depth understanding and become an expert in the market – the business environment in which our brands compete, to include product category segments, channels, etc
- Lead the following business/operational activities: business tracking & updates; competitive tracking; channel specific tracking; management of inventory based changes; and alternative channels
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred.
- 1+ years in Marketing or CPG internship
- Excellent analytical skills and experience with category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques such as Nielsen, Profitero, and Google Analytics
- Strong project management skills and communication skills (written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal)
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.