At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Human Resources- Global Compensation team is looking for a decisive and confident Associate Compensation Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will provide day-to-day support for the Global Compensation department.
What you’ll do:
• Primary contact for completing compensation survey submissions.
• Review job summaries to assess appropriate market benchmarks and to determine pay grade.
• Support the compensation team in the administration of compensation programs, including year-end planning cycle (bonus, merit and stock), and salary structure maintenance.
• Complete reporting and conduct data integrity audits in multiple systems including, but not limited to Workday, UBS and Mercer WIN.
• Assist in developing documentation related to the department’s current operational processes; and assist in identifying opportunities for improvement in both US and international compensation structures.
• Support HR Business Partners with compensation related questions.
• Assist in preparation of compensation and organization meeting materials.
• Additional duties and projects as assigned.
What you’ll need:
• Bachelor’s Degree required.
• 1-2 years of previous HR experience, preferably in Compensation.
• Strong experience with Microsoft Excel and Word is required.
• Demonstrated integrity and discretion in handling protected/confidential data.
• Experience pulling survey data from multiple systems.
• Effective communication skills both written and oral.
• Customer service focus.
• Ability to manage competing priorities; ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to deal with ambiguity.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.