At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Human Resources- Corporate Payroll team is looking for a decisive and confident Sr. Payroll Administrator whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will work as part of corporate payroll team processing several payrolls of varying frequency. Point of contact for employees regarding payroll matters.
What you’ll do:
• Ensures collection of employee hours using Automated Time and Attendance System (NovaTime).
• Creates payroll export files from Time and Attendance System for entry into payroll software.
• Runs audit reports for verification and reconciles payroll registers to source documents.
• Handles check settlement process.
• Answers employee and management queries related to payroll.
• Prepares/creates payroll reports for management and department use.
• Provides clerical support as needed to maintain department recordkeeping.
• Responsibility of G/L interface function.
• Responsible for researching tax issues.
• Other duties as assigned
What you’ll need:
• HS Diploma. Some college preferred. FPP or CPP desired, but not required
• At least 5 years experience with payroll processing. Proficiency with Workday preferred. Knowledge of NovaTime and/or Time & Attendance Software, a plus.
• Must have excellent customer service and communication skills as well as ability to maintain confidential data. Must demonstrate understanding of full-cycle payroll.
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office Products (Excel and Word) and Internet navigation.
• Ability to handle complex multi-state payroll matters; ability to work in fast-paced environment.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, minority/female/disability/veteran.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.