At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Brand Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Sr. Financial Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at global corporate headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for the financial guidance to brand groups by providing financial insights and facilitating key decisions related to revenue, profitability and return on investments.
What you’ll do:
• Prepare Brand P&Ls (quarter, annual, LRP), and identify timely updates on key measures
• Analyze mix/volume, price, cost of goods, COT/customer profitability, ROI
• Works with multiple groups including marketing, sales, purchasing, internal and external auditors, A/P, promotion payments, and key plant personnel
• Leads in the preparation/analysis of brand profitability
• Complete complex analytical work and special projects
What you’ll need:
• BS degree from an accredited institution in Finance or Accounting (MBA preferred).
• 5+ years of experience in the CPG industry with demonstrated proficiency of managing a complex group of brands, functions and people.
• Knowledge of SAP a plus.
• Skills and Competencies:
• Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel skills
• Ability to work with complex concepts, analyze data, draw conclusions, make recommendations while using judgment, experience and increasing industry knowledge
• Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little to no supervision
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial assessments
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and multi-task
• Knowledge of accounting policies and procedures
• Excellent inter-personal skills, strong communication skills
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.