At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Sales Finance team is looking for a decisive and confident Sales Finance Analyst whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will provide financial guidance to field and internal sales to ensure the accuracy/reasonableness of financial accruals and gross to net sales plans. The SFA will provide financial insights and facilitate key decisions related to revenue, profitability and ROI. The SFA will manage audit key controls around the Siebel deal maintenance policy.
What you’ll do:
- Conduct monthly cross-functional meetings to discuss sales volume consensus and trade projections
- Perform shipment versus consumption analysis, focused on assessing inventory trends and identifying potential markdown risks
- Assessment to deliver balanced customer checkbooks, identifying business risks & opportunities to ensure effective trade spend management
- Trade effectiveness measurement through PPA. Analyze and make recommendations to drive optimal use of trade funds and individual promotional events
- Prepare/Analyze Customer P&Ls and identify timely updates on key measures/drivers with insights for customer profitability improvement
- Monthly accrual & projection reviews with the field focusing on trade accuracy
- Develop and implement KPI metrics/scorecard to drive performance management
- Manage quarterly reporting of Field Sales compliance with regards to Deal Maintenance Policy
- Report & scorecard compliance with Deal Maintenance Policy, identifying risk areas and partnering with SFA to mitigate risks
- Daily/weekly/monthly standard financial reporting (overspend, actualization, etc.)
- Deliver Customer Profitability training to the Sales Force
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, or closely related field required
0-3 years experience preferred
Ability to travel (< 20%)
- Outstanding analytical skills
Superb computer skills, particularly Excel
Knowledge of the Sales environment in the Consumer Packaged Goods industry a plus.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.