At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Global New Products Innovation team is looking for a resourceful and adaptable Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will lead new product innovation projects for the Vitamins, Supplements, and Minerals businesses, including iconic brands like Vitafusion and L’il Critters. You will assist and independently lead Global New Product Innovation initiatives to help achieve annual growth targets.
What you’ll do:
- Identify, assess and champion new product growth opportunities, including: developing a compelling innovation strategy and pipeline, conducting category/competitive analysis to validate size of opportunities; consumer validation of innovation ideas; R&D validation of the technical pathways; Operations validation of the manufacturing strategy; Finance validation of Gross Margin
- Leverage new tools to gain deep understanding of target consumer
- Initiate consumer research to define unmet consumer needs and to identify white space opportunities
- Align opportunities with Brand strategy and Sales goals
- Lead new product initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams
- Partner with International Marketing team to drive global synergies, as appropriate
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing/NPD (CPG, OTC, VMS, Cosmetics)
- Prior innovation / new product development experience, new product launches and/or major repositioning of a Brand
- Experience in category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.