At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Trade Marketing (Vitamins) team is looking for an ambitious and reliable Trade Marketer III whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role, you will work with the Senior Manager Trade Marketing, Marketing, and Field Sales on implementation and execution of brand strategies.
What you’ll do:
- Key liaison representing sales and primary interface with Marketing for assigned Vitamins brands providing insight and expertise on customer and class of trade related issues/opportunities.
- Collaborate with New Product Development through the validation process for new items inclusive of distribution goals and forecast based on retailer estimated acceptances.
- Collaborate with Marketing on the creation and execution of merchandising vehicles (displays, IRCs, bonus, on-pack etc.) for both national and account specific in-store execution.
- Resolve supply/demand/forecasting issues with cross-functional teams (Demand Planning, Customer Service and Marketing) and communicate accordingly to Sales.
- Participate in trade strategy assessment (distribution, shelving, merchandising, pricing guidelines) and lead development of yearly planning materials, new product presentations, and sell sheets for Field Sales use.
- Create/Contribute to Customer Sales Presentations (i.e. conceptual selling stories, new item initiatives, retailer line review presentations).
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- 2-4 years’ experience in CPG industry with internal and external sales experience.
- Experience collaborating within a cross functional team environment.
- Strong technology skills: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Data Warehouse systems, Siebel a plus, Shopper Card data a plus.
- Must be capable of learning and mastering syndicated data systems (Nielsen) and Church & Dwight internal database systems.
- Strong analytical skills and adept at problem solving.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, presentation and interpersonal skills).
- Previous experience with Vitamins or a related category is strongly preferred.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.