At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Consumer Engagement team is looking for an ambitious and enthusiastic Associate Marketing Services Manager, whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
You will play a critical role in our organization working between our brand teams and their outside agencies to ensure the brands’ business needs are being met and they receive a high-level of service within budget. You will also have responsibility for managing the Marketing Planning Process across all of our brands, including working with the agencies to develop the SOW’s required to achieve those plans, and participating in quarterly meetings with Finance and our agencies to ensure they are staying within budget. You will also be involved with the planning, implementation and measurement of experiential Marketing and corporate sponsorship programs.
If you like a fast-paced work environment where your efforts will be recognized, we want to hear from you!
What you’ll do:
- Work closely with all brand teams to understand their business objectives, and ensure our agencies are providing the strategic guidance and developing tactical plans to achieve those objectives while staying within budget.
- Responsible for managing the annual strategic Marketing Plan Development process including establishing the master timeline and calendar across all brands and aligning the brand teams and agencies to ensure key milestones are achieved.
- Work with internal teams, including Procurement and Legal, to develop and manage third-party Master Service Agreements, as needed.
- Responsible for working with the brand teams, external agencies and Legal on managing the development and execution of experiential marketing programs and corporate sponsorships including defining the objectives, budgeting, execution and measurement.
- Work with brand teams and internal/external agency partners to align on content creation objectives, viable resources, budgets, and KPI’s for experiential marketing events and corporate sponsorships.
- Work with Finance to review agency scopes, timelines, and burn reports on a regular basis to ensure each are being adhered to, and flagging potential issues early.
- Oversee specific and relevant artwork development and manage the internal routing/approval process for items, such as, retailer-specific and national programs, as needed.
- Work with brand teams and Sales to develop national and retailer-specific shopper marketing programs.
- Work with Finance on post-program analyses.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3-5 years of experience with vendor and agency management
- Experience in program analysis including Execution, Financial and Measurement against objectives
- Proven project management experience
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Self-motivated and able to operate independently, as well as work effectively with others
- Comfortable working in a lean and nimble environment
- Ability to travel as needed; up to 20%
- Microsoft Office suite, especially PowerPoint and Excel
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.