At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Operations Finance team is looking for a motivated and dependable Cost Accountant whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will support the Manager of Logistics Accounting with Month-end closing and analysis, Quarterly PPR and Annual Plan presentation for Global Supply Chain.
What you’ll do:
• Responsible for all aspects for the SPD division monthly closing including related analysis and report preparation including SPD FII reconciliation
• Support A&H Consumer Domestic close, preparation of the Quarterly PPR and yearly Distribution Plan
• Prepare weekly inventory dollar position for C&D consolidated and present the information along with any pertinent analysis at the weekly Ops meeting
• Work with Supply Chain to establish Inventory targets for the Plan and PPR. Facilitate quarterly review with senior management to review inventory - working capital targets
• Prepare monthly DIO by brand analysis and Logistics spending by customer analysis
• Support various working capital related analysis including tracking A/P vendors terms and discounts
• Provide brand analysis for new product initiatives
• Complete complex analytical work and special projects
• Partner with Procurement and Transportation and facilitate monthly inbound freight analysis
• Manage the Direct to Consumer/Professional Business monthly accruals and invoicing process
What you’ll need:
• BS degree preferably in Accounting/Finance from an accredited institution
• 3+ years’ experience in cost accounting / financial accounting analysis, preferably in a multi-product, multi-plant, multi-warehouse environment
• Supply Chain or Logistics experience is highly desired
• Experience with SAP, GDW and BPC report preparation a plus
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, and multi-task
• Working knowledge of MS Office with strong Excel Skills
• Ability to work with complex concepts, analyze data and draw conclusions
• Demonstrate effective communication and presentation skills working with multiple peer groups and senior management
• Ability to show initiative and make impactful decisions with little or no supervision
Up to 5% travel required.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.