At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D Team is looking for a Program Scientist whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The Program Scientist is primarily responsible for identifying and implementing solutions related to materials & technologies pertaining to different consumer products under the C&D brands.
What you’ll do:
- Actively participates in the identification and development of new technologies, product concepts and relevant applications that support business strategy objectives.
- Identifies, proves feasibility, and helps implement new innovative technologies and products based on the performance, structure and property. Technical understanding rooted in deep understanding of consumer needs.
- Maintains an up-to-date knowledge on technical developments in related scientific fields (technical literature, attending courses and conferences, peer contacts, etc.).
- Works proactively within a multi-disciplinary high-performance team environment.
- Assists in the due diligence of M&A opportunities.
- Embrace open innovation, design thinking, rapid prototyping, advanced consumer testing methodologies
- Proactively protects investments in technology through IP creation and strategy
- Prepares technical reports and makes technical presentations to communicate key findings to technical, business and regulatory personnel.
- Reviews subordinates and provides coaching and mentoring where appropriate
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution
- 10 years of industrial experience
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.