At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D Team is looking for a Research Fellow whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
A Research Fellow must demonstrate a sustained record of scientific achievement and leadership (e.g. the discovery of new technologies, scientific concepts, or principles) that have made a significant impact within the company or the industry.
What you’ll do:
- Assists Director/VP/EVP in establishing technical strategies/scientific policies.
- Manages projects internally and at outside research facilities or independent contract laboratories.
- Identifies and evaluates upstream technologies for potential implementation into existing products or new products.
- Leads/assists in the technical due diligence of new technologies and M&A opportunities.
- Spearheads technology scouting and IP landscaping activities.
- Be an internal champion for open innovation, design thinking, advanced consumer research, etc.
- Prepares reports and makes technical presentations to communicate key findings to technical, marketing, legal and regulatory personnel.
- Serves as the primary contact with outside organizations.
- Develops capital/expense budget for externally managed projects.
- Guides, coaches and reviews subordinates.
What you’ll need:
- MS or Ph.D degree from an accredited institution in chemical or engineering sciences or related discipline.
- 15 years of experience in a related technical field.
- Recognized as the Company’s foremost technical authority in the field of household products.
- Good understanding of patents and regulatory requirements.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.