At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Animal Nutrition Team is looking for a Food Safety Account Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The Food Safety Account Manager will create customer demand and achieve sales objectives by delivering and demonstrating the value of A&H Food Safety Solutions products and services to targeted customers and those who influence their product use decisions.
What you’ll do:
- Achieve annual revenue and profit objectives for A&H Food Safety solutions products & services
- Develop individual account plans for key accounts. Manage customer accounts through on-going account planning, and appropriate communications consistent with marketing strategy.
- Work effectively with other team members to ensure clear and consistent communication, enhance the Arm & Hammer brand,
- Work with tech-services to validate product efficacy within the plants to demonstrate product efficacy and ensure compliance with regulatory requirements
- Assist in the development and lead the implementation of PFSS marketing initiatives
- Plan and implement sales activities and other key customer activities to support growth of the business
- Deploy applicable and appropriate value-added services, including PassTrac Analytics with key accounts- oversee data transfer from the plants into the PassTrac data warehouse. Collaborate with business analysts and technical-services in delivering value to the customer.
- Identify and assess customer needs. Incorporate the A&H product portfolio as a part of the solution and overall value proposition
- Ability to analyze market trends, customer information and needs, and translate into actionable sales plans and strategies.
- Ensure product applications systems are functioning properly. Coordinate effectively with operations and application system partner to ensure that new customers have a favorable experience with PFSS products. Provide service and support when needed.
- Domestic travel (40-50%) required
What you’ll need:
- BS in Business and/or Agriculture
- Minimum 3 years sales experience in meat protein production or processing
- Broad understanding of the US protein production and processing industry
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.