At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Animal Nutrition Team is looking for a Food Safety Field Technical Services Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
The person will provide technical support to U.S. and OUS customers. Activities may include managing research projects and field validation studies, support for Arm & Hammer food safety products and PassTrac Analytics, and new technology R&D.
What you’ll do:
- Development and implementation of research studies related to the food safety platform
- Lead commercial research projects for new and existing food safety products
- Assist customers in developing and implementing trial protocols for “in plant” validation studies
- Publish and present research results at professional meetings
- Support the development of training, marketing, and sales materials for food safety products
- Provide technical support in the sales process through direct contact with customers.
- Serve as a resource for sales representatives and fellow technical services managers within Arm & Hammer Animal and Food Production business unit.
- Participate in the on-going development of food safety business strategy with marketing, sales, and PassTrac Analytics
- Remain current on scientific literature regarding food safety and other related topics
- Assist in new business development and R&D to enhance product portfolio.
- Take a proactive role in forming relationships and supplying information to thought leaders and influencers that impact food safety industry initiatives and regulations
- Domestic/International travel (50%) required
What you’ll need:
- Ph.D. in Animal Science, Meat Science, microbiology, or equivalent field and/or DVM
- Minimum 2 years Technical Consultant or related work experience
- Understanding of the US & OUS meat production and processing industry
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.