At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our OxiClean team is looking for a confident and ambitious Brand Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global Headquarters in Ewing, NJ, you will be responsible for Profit & Loss (P&L) of OxiClean Powder, Liquid, Carpet and Dish, overseeing strategic and tactical operation of the brand to deliver results and set up the brand for future success. You will also develop two direct reports at the Associate and/or Assistant Brand Manager level.
What you’ll do:
- Provide effective marketing management, while controlling marketing P&L budgets within approved levels for four product lines (Powder, Liquid, Carpet and Dish).
- Assist in developing OxiClean Master Brand strategy and equity work.
- Develop consumer and customer-centric marketing strategies to build share, sales, and profit.
- Develop and execute effective marketing plans for OxiClean Powder, Liquid, Carpet and Dish in partnership with multiple agency partners.
- Lead initiatives in collaboration with cross-functional teams to drive top line and bottom line results.
- Leverage market research and insights to inform decision-making.
- Lead business analysis and reporting for assigned brands with emphasis on utilizing data to drive action.
- Develop integrated and holistic marketing strategies to build share.
- Provide direction and guidance to Associate/Assistant Brand Managers to maximize their contribution to results and to advance their development.
What you’ll need:
- BA/BS required; MBA strongly preferred
- 5-8 years in Marketing (CPG, OTC, Cosmetics)
- Demonstrated success in a Brand Manager role
- Experience in category analysis and forecasting
- Familiarity with common consumer marketing research tools and techniques
- Experience with P&L analysis
- Ability to lead complex, strategic projects through to commercialization
- Experience managing and influencing cross-functional teams in conversations and in presentations
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.