Sr. Credit Analyst
What we’re about:
• Innovation-We consistently generate new ideas, thinking outside the box while remaining strategically focused. We always think in terms of possibilities, not limitations.
• Collaboration-We rely on open and honest communication to develop productive working relationships within and across our business units and functions. The mutual respect we have for our colleagues enables us to challenge each other, leading to an even more cohesive team.
• Focus-We maintain a laser-like focus on our consumers. We will grow by leveraging consumer insights on all of our brands and will continue to be industry leaders.
• Entrepreneurialism-We pride ourselves on fostering this spirit where risk-taking and action is encouraged. We are extremely competitive externally, but not internally.
This highly visible role is located in our Ewing, NJ offices. The Sr. Credit Analyst contributes to the Company’s top line growth and profitability by establishing customer credit lines to accommodate sales requirements while minimizing the risk of bad debt losses and maintaining compliance to company payment terms. Contribute to positive free cash flow metric by ensuring timely collection of outstanding AR balances.
What you'll do:
• Analyze financial statements, credit reports from D&B and other sources, economic information and information provided by the customer in order to establish and/or recommend credit limits for new and existing customers within company guidelines and assigned approval limit.
• Responsible for timely collection of AR balances and identifying and resolving the root cause of delinquency issues.
• Make decision to hold or release the customer orders that are systematically placed on credit block.
• Ensure accuracy of customer’s account data, billing address, credit limit and payment terms.
• Build and leverage relationships with a variety of functional areas (Customer Service, Logistics, Sales, General Accounting, Internal Audit, IT) in order to address customer and/or process related issues.
• Participate in training of credit & collection staff.
• Analyze account portfolio to identify and address risk and provide reporting and KPI Metrics to management.
• Participate cross-functionally to facilitate policy and process improvements and resolve policy or systems related issues.
• Assist in Audit Requirements gathering for both internal and external audits.
What you'll need:
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration (Finance or Accounting concentration preferred).
• Minimum of five years of relevant credit and collection experience
• Experience with SAP or other ERP Credit & Collections software.
• Experience in dealing with major retail customers.
• Demonstrated knowledge of financial statement analysis
• Strong analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills
• Ability to work with minimal supervision
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work in a team based environment and interact cooperatively with internal and external customers.
What we’ll offer:
• Competitive salary including annual bonus & Stock Incentive Program
• Comprehensive benefits package along with generous 401K
• Career ownership & development
• Diversity & Sustainability
Church & Dwight Co. Inc., a $3.5 billion company, was founded in 1846 and is headquartered in Ewing, New Jersey. We are one of the fastest growing Consumer Packaged Goods companies and as a testament to our performance, the company was added to the S&P 500 in 2016. Church & Dwight is a leader in the Household Consumer Products and Personal Care industry, with such brands as ARM & HAMMER, Trojan, First Response, Nair, Spinbrush, Oxi Clean, Vitafusion, Orajel, Batiste and more.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.