At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our R&D team is looking for a driven and adaptable Program Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role located at our Global R&D Center in Princeton, NJ you will drive personal care and health & wellbeing science development and translation under the guidance of the R&D VP. The successful candidate will provide scientific expertise to cross functional teams for product development, scientific and claims development. The Program Manager will actively engage with R&D and business teams to identify compelling science opportunities that differentiate Church & Dwight products.
What you’ll do:
- Provide in house science expertise to business partners and other corporate functions to facilitate science based opportunities.
- Partner with R&D and business teams to help with the creation of compelling science-based strategies and solutions for the global personal care and health & wellbeing portfolios.
- Actively engage with R&D teams to identify compelling nutrition, oral care, women’s health, and skin care opportunities that differentiate Church & Dwight products.
- Effectively compile, synthesize, and communicate knowledge from multiple streams, leveraging existing and emerging scientific literature and multiple databases to deliver opportunities and solutions.
- Build cooperative relationships with potential expert resources as required.
- Provide technical leadership to R&D and business teams by contributing science guidance on technical issues affecting business decisions.
- Represent Church & Dwight externally at conferences, industry events, and with trade partners.
What you’ll need:
- MS or PhD in Nutrition Science or related scientific discipline.
- Highly seasoned technical professional with significant years of relevant experience. Communication experience is desirable.
- Demonstrated understanding of human nutrition and biological sciences; scientific information gathering, synthesis, and communication; clinical study design and interpretation.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.