At Church & Dwight, we value talented professionals with a strong desire to make a positive impact in our company. Our Consumer Sales team is looking for an ambitious and confident National Business Manager whose action-oriented mindset will foster continued growth throughout our leading brands.
In this highly visible role, you will direct and manage the sales process for a national customer and/or regional geographic area. This position could oversee and direct a National Sales Agent insuring all CHD goals and objectives are being executed and accomplished.
What you’ll do:
- Accountable for the attainment of annual sales, trade-spending, and profit goals.
- Analyze Syndicated and consumption data to help deliver overall goals.
- Manage the business through the Broker Partner to achieve Church & Dwight strategic goals.
- Provide leadership, direction and support to broker NBM’s with regard to executing division goals and objectives.
- Responsible for overall financial management (Siebel, Trade Spend, Deductions, Slotting, SG&A).
- Build relationships at senior levels in key customers to maximize CHD results.
- Collaborate with internal sales and marketing functions.
- Assess talent of the organization on a regular basis and give feedback when necessary.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s Degree Required.
- Must have a minimum 4-6 years of experience selling within CPG industry.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Syndicated Data, Trade Promotion Management.
- Thorough understanding of business financials and experience presenting to executive level personnel within their own company and at top retailers.
Church & Dwight is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, m/f/d/v.
For more information on our company, our brands and our culture visit us at http://www.churchdwight.com/.